Confederacy of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

official announcement form the Chancellor

Go down

official announcement form the Chancellor Empty official announcement form the Chancellor

Post  Rooivaulk Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:13 pm

official announcement form the Chancellor CT3moto

As I am leaving for a 3 week trip to South Africa on Monday December 8th Pacific Time, cowman809, a good friend from CoMA and the REC. A responsible, knowledgeable, and experienced diplomatist, as well as an incredibly active cybernations player, will be nation sitting for me for the duration of my three week stay in the southern latitudes.

He will also have command of the CT for that time and he has my full and complete trust in this matter.

Should any emergency decision he makes seem unjust or wrong, ennykay, Minister of Internal Affairs may veto any motion or resolution set forth, not that I expect any.

I will be able to log on every 2-3 days and should be able to make periodic "check-ups" to insure all is well.

To cowman809, and the REC, I also temporarily give the CT's vote. In any emergency CoMA matters that may occur in my absence, cowman809 is to align the CT's vote with that of the REC. HOWEVER, the REC is not to vote for the CT in any non emergency as i will be able to do so within 2 days of most occurrences.

I have the utmost confidence that cowman809 will handle this task with the utmost skill and reservations.

official announcement form the Chancellor CTMoto
Rooivaulk
Rooivaulk
Chancellor
Chancellor

Number of posts : 65
Nation Strength : 13,202.180
Nation : South African Union
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down