Confederacy of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSC - Recruitment letters!

2 posters

Go down

UNSC - Recruitment letters! Empty UNSC - Recruitment letters!

Post  XxSnipezxX Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:28 pm

Here ya go CT!

Letter 1!

Hello! my name is XxSnipezxX and i see your currently un-aligned, (not having an alliance) so your probably new to Cybernations! and me and my good friends at The United Nations Space Command would like to teach you how to play and make your nation flourish! also as a bonus for Joining UNSC you get $500,000 to start building your nation with! UNSC also has a wealth of Government Positions open if you want to get even more involved in the world of CN!

if you would like to join please send me a message!

Letter 2!

Hello!
My Name Is XxSnipezxX, And I’m From The Alliance The United Nations Space Command, I am here to extend my hand in friendship to You! I am offering you a chance to join a very small fast growing alliance. we base our values on Honesty, Integrity, Valor, and Allies. We are one united body of nations, and will defend each other through thick and thin, will stand by each other’s side to the bitter end. We are fearless, courageous, and strong, We Are UNSC!

If you would like to join us please fill out an application on UNSC Forums, we accept all new members and will help you get your nation off to a great start! Very Happy in joining UNSC You will meet many new friends in CN and will also be given protection from all those tech raiders! We are currently looking for government positions so if that interests you contact me!

Thanks,
XxSnipezxX

UNSC Forums At: http://z10.invisionfree.com/UNSCDF/index.php?act=idx

Letter 3! (made special for the CT)

Have you ever wanted to know what the world would be like without lies? Ever wondered just why people can be so cruel and in-just? well we don't know.. But we do know one thing The Confederecy of Truth stands up for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. we are an alliance born in truth and Serenity. we decieve know one but protect anyone who would like our help. we are one united body of truthful nations for one cause. stop the lies and protect the smaller nations.

so if you would like to stop being trampled on by tech raiders and lied to by those bigger alliances join the CT we will save you! we really care about you! in fact we care so much about you we are willing to give you $500,000 to help you build your nation if you join the Confederecy of Truth!

The Confederecy of Truth: Keeping people Honest since 2008!

Sincerly,
(your name here)

CT Forums At: http://www.theconfederacyoftruth.co.nr/

XxSnipezxX

Number of posts : 15
Nation Strength : 4,809.65
Nation : Pillar Of Autmn
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

UNSC - Recruitment letters! Empty yum

Post  Rooivaulk Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:32 pm

I like letter three....
Rooivaulk
Rooivaulk
Chancellor
Chancellor

Number of posts : 65
Nation Strength : 13,202.180
Nation : South African Union
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

UNSC - Recruitment letters! Empty Re: UNSC - Recruitment letters!

Post  XxSnipezxX Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:49 pm

ummm...

"we decieve know one " it's supposed to be We decieve no one. lol sorry for the spelling!

Very Happy

XxSnipezxX

Number of posts : 15
Nation Strength : 4,809.65
Nation : Pillar Of Autmn
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

UNSC - Recruitment letters! Empty Re: UNSC - Recruitment letters!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down